How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have found the formula

I have found out that the time it takes for someone to go from being married and living with spouse and children, to having husband leave and just living with children, to living with children and boyfriend , to living with children and fiance, to living with spouse and children again is 15 months.

That time frame gets smaller when you get legal, in that case, from being married (legally) to one and then to being married to another (legally) is 7 months.

Yes, I am still bothered a bit and that is because one of the reasons things didn't work out is because we moved too fast. Sure, in the beginning things went fast but then they went fine, I thought. I have to realize that things were going on behind my back (go figure) even though I actually believed when told that they weren't.

I was family oriented. Thought about the family and how nice it was to have one. The kids were not only at my wedding, but were part of it. I guess one out of three weddings for the kids to be part of is enough.

I know that this is muddled but I don't care, it is how my mind is right now.

karma

1 comment:

rahree said...

karma indeed, my friend. a giant, ass-whupping karma that is going to kick some serious tushie. she'll never know what hit her!

HH tomorrow in da burgh? 5pm - first seventeen beers are on me ;)