How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A list, of wants and needs and more wants

I want my kids to be raised better than I think they are being raised. I do what I can but I can tell that the opposing forces are winning.

I need to be out of debt and I was an idiot to let things happen as they did. "You take the car that is paid off and I'll take the truck that has huge payments" (wtf)

I really want to win the lottery, but not for the jackpot. Just enough so that I can have at least a month of not worrying. That would be awesome.

I want to use my "skills" on certain women. I have been told that I have skills that should be in my resume but it wouldn't look right.

I need to realize that I was not the problem, she was, and I was the best thing to be in her life.

I need to remember to chew the chips a lot or else they end up in my sinuses. Not good.

I want to fall into bed with a woman that wants me for my mind and warmth, because that is all I really have.

I want to stop having the hiccups.

I want to move to a different part of the country and start fresh, but I can't because I can't leave my kids.

I really want that piece of chip to be gone.

I need to be more human, and feel more and smile and touch and enjoy and laugh and think happy thoughts.

I need to be better, in all aspects of my life. There is so much that I have pushed to the side that I need to bring back to the center.

I want to spit the part of the chip that was basically up my nose, out.

I want to be happy that there is going to be one less person in this world with my last name, but am sad, in a way, that it is happening.

I want to be happy, from day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year.

I need another beer and ice cream.

bad movie dubs

No comments: