How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Working in a coal mine

Okay, not really.

I don't even want to know what that is like but I do have the song going through my head as I type this. One thing that I love about hotels is the ice. It is great. Everything tastes better with ice. Stuff that I normally drink right out of the bottle now needs to be in a cup with ice.

I hate elevator people that do it wrong. I went to work this morning, I arrive at the ground floor preparing to exit the elevator and a woman just barges in(I am on the elevator and getting off on the only other floor to get off of and I know how to work the darn thing.) She should have stepped back, waited for me to exit, and then it would have been all her's. That just annoyed me.

I love being away from my work, which is piling up, to help others with theirs and yet I do more than they do A lot more. I guess they are just lazy and I am a good grunt.

Off to bed because 6:30 start time is early and I only have 2 more days before I make the 8hr trip home.

glass bottle

No comments: