How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Yes, I did

I deleted yesterday's post because I wanted to. I get to be in charge of a few things and I took that one down and it is gone.

I love to drive. Really, I do.

500 miles, 2 hrs of work, and now I am getting ready to call the kids and then pass out. I have to pick some things up tomorrow before work 7am, so that I can get them in the mail asap. I have to complete paperwork that I have really been lagging on and now I am getting yelled at because of it. I will work my hinie off because that is what I am good at and as long as the weather helps, I will knock out a lot of things.

I had Micky D's for lunch today, I think it was in Indiana, and I have no appetite now. I was looking for a quick fix because I was hungry and I choose the wrong stuff. I remember now why I don't eat it. Sure, it is tasty with the salt and the ketchup and the "beef" but it is oh so bad. I won't do that again for a very long time.

I am off to bed because with the recent time change and then being in a different time zone I have no idea what time it is.

cranberry

No comments: