How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Yes, I'm still here

Okay, so I haven't written much and that is because I've been busy. You see, since my events, I've been staying with my mom. Yes, I could be the butt of many jokes and I have, but I think it was something that needed to be done. Having something secure like that, for both of us, was needed due to the blows that were dealt.
Now, though, things have changed.
One thing that I needed to do was wait for the right place to become available. "Right place? You mean with walls and stuff? " Kind of. I needed to make sure that the kids had their own rooms so that even though I don't have them that much, they know that when they are with dad, they are home. I also needed a place in my budget because watching part of your paycheck go away each and every time, though it is for the kids, is tough. So it took some time but I'm back in single guy mode.
Not only that, but I've been painting because, well, it is an apartment, and there are frogs in the bathroom (the ex's favorite), I've been working like crazy to keep those paychecks coming, and I haven't had a keyboard on this computer. Do you understand how hard it is to type when you have to go letter by letter for a guy that took not one, but two years of typing in H.S. and wrote countless papers in college? It is not easy.
Also, with all this time to myself to think, I haven't been in the best moods. It is like I finally get to grieve about the losses that I've had, to reflect on what I have lost and to look forward to what might happen. I've realized that I am lonely. Sure I have friends and family but I don't have anyone I can just talk to and that is tough. I can talk to certain people about certain things but noboy to talk about everything to. I know that will change but I'm impatient.
So, now that I have a keyboard, I will post more.
Funky Cold Medina

No comments: