How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The car is alive with the sound of

me screeching.
So today I had a nice little jaunt that only took me about 2.5 hrs to get there.  That is a good deal of car singing in my case.  Now, I'll say that I have no problem with belting out the hits that I know the words to, but only in the confines of the Buick.  I'll be the first to admit that I can't hit some of the high notes, or low notes, or note in between, but I enjoy it.  One of the only problems is that I try to sing along with such things as opera, (yeah, have not one bit of understanding of what I'm singing or if I'm making the right words), jazz that has no real words (I make those up depending on what I am seeing) and dance type stuff (yeah, I sing beeps and hoots).
Now, after those 2.5 hrs of car singing, I did the job I had to do which took all of 20 mins, and then I had another 90 min until I got to the next place.  So yeah, I sung.  But I got tired so I thought.
I could get into what I was thinking but I'll leave it at it dealt with women and how it's been over 4 months for anything, I mean anything, other than a few innocent touches.
It was a long day, and not in a good way.
plink

No comments: