How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Alone in the rain

All along the roads today I encountered rain.
Some of it was the annoying, light spray while driving into the sun that made it hard to see, and some of it was the heavy downpour that made it seem as if there were no wipers.  I didn't get a lot done today.
One thing that I did get done was thinking.  It has been about 8 years since I didn't have someone to talk to when ever I wanted.  Someone to share the moments of excitement and boredom.  Someone that was there for me as I was for her.  That is now gone and I spend time alone.  Sure, I have people to talk to and such as that, but not a special person and sometimes that sucks.
This weekend I got hit with it again.  I was with friends, they were all families, and there were times that it really sucked.  Being the guy that was sitting alone among the group.  Eh, that will change at some point, but sometimes it seems too far away.

No comments: