How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Friday, June 27, 2008

I need someone, a person to talk to....

I  love old cds that I burned years ago.  
With the new aspect of my job, I have a lot of time with just me and cds (my current vehicle doesn't support those mptrees everyone is using) so I go physical with a compact disc.  I pulled one out of my archive and listened.  I had miles of fun. (In no particular order)
The Clarkes
The Violent Femmes
Elvis 
Tocatta in D minor
Fatboy Slim
John Cougar Mellencamp
Louie Prima
Beer Barrel Polka
good stuff for trips around where you don't care how cool you are because you are driving a buick.
Today, though, I did actually buy something and I enjoyed it.  Please, don't roll your eyes or think "wow, what a sheep" but I've heard good things about the new Coldplay record and I got it.  It is good driving music because there were times that it was background music and there were times that it was sing-a-long stuff.
Ha, and you thought it was going to be a "oh, woe is me" type post.
I thought about going that route, but nope, things will happen when they happen.
Well, I'm off to do some more ninja training. I've always been good at sneaking up on people so......

No comments: