How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Views out the windshield

Okay, so I've noticed something while traveling my part of the state for the past few days and what I've noticed is bug eyes.  
What the hell?
Giant sunglasses on women, and yes I am constantly checking them out, make me laugh.  I just wish I could stop time, draw high fake eyebrows and make white pupils so they looked like cartoon characters.  
I would love to just go into a store and buy sunglasses, but alas, I am unable.  I have glasses so I have clip on sun blockers.  Or, if I am feeling really hot, I have dark prescription ones that make me look hotter than ever.  (I'm making myself feel good so eeehhh)
Anyway, big buggy sunglasses make me laugh.
I see them a lot.

No comments: