How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I hate 4:15

Since Monday, I've been waking up for no perceivable reason at 4:15 am. I wake up, look at the clock and decide whether or not to get moving.
Today, I got moving.
The only problem with that time is that there is a need to be quiet because everything around is quiet. So I was quiet. I did some thinking.
That can be dangerous.
I thought about what brought me to the point in my life where I currently stand and realized that it's the stuff that books are written about. So I figured that this will be my book of sorts and I think I'll put a llama in here somewhere.
Actually, I can put a llama in the great big story of me, and it won't be fiction.
I've actually thought about writing a book because books have helped me get through a lot and I even have a title, I just haven't put fingers to keyboard yet.
Yes there will be a llama.

No comments: