How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Friday, September 19, 2008

1440

That is how many miles I have traveled this week. From Monday morning until Friday evening, I traveled 1440 miles. Do me a favor and hit the trip reset on your odometer. When you hit 1440 let me know; let me know how long it took, let me know where you went, let me know. I am a road warrior, I am a mobile office, I am Traffic. On that highway that you travel, I might be there. On that back country road, I might be there.

I drive a lot for my job because there are others that won't do it. But I will. I spent 4.5 hrs to go to one place, spend 15 minutes, then drive back to a couple of other places on the way back. I was about an hour away from sistah's place the other day, but being the good company man that I am, I said no to lunch, and trudged on. I had work to do. How sad is that?

The good thing is that, um, I can sit for a really long time? I can entertain myself? I enjoy the things that I see because if I don't I would go crazy? Thank goodness for sistah because when the kids and I went down there (a post to follow) she burned me not 1, not 2, but 3 cds to listen to and they have been in the beast since I got them. Danke sis.

That is what I do, I drive. I drive and work. I don't have a lot. I have my kids when I have them, I have my 3br place, I have my family and I have my very few friends.

I am Traffic.
(need to get the business cards changed)

No comments: