How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fog

Yesterday started off foggy. It was a fog that wouldn't lift throughout the day. It was there when I woke up and was there for the morning and even into the afternoon. It put me in a mood. I just didn't like it. Thought too much about the past.

As the fog lifted so did the mood. I think I really need sunny skies or I tend to be grumpy. During the fog, I got phone calls that I didn't want to get. Nothing earth shattering bad, just not good. Kept the fog around. Found out about pay decreases and that isn't good.

I also found out that the company needed someone to go away to help another location. I decided to go; Mississippi here I come. The place of my first tattoo, where I went to on my first flight, where I first met my now ex-father-in-law. I have to fly again.

I was told today what it is I need to do while down there and though it won't be fun, I am going to do it. Also, it might be a way for me to move up in the company and that is not a bad thing. Willing to travel, no one at home waiting for me, making sure that I will still have the kids every other weekend (non-negotiable).

I don't know what else to say. I'm bored, lonely and broke. The kids have a lot of things, the ex has a lot of things, I have hand me downs. Yeah, I'm still in a little fog. Eh, its about time.

blah

No comments: