How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh what a feeling...

Yes, I know that I haven't written anything in quite some time but I don't care. I am a man where I do things when I want, as long as it is okay with others. I wake up when I want to (thanks to the alarm clock) I go to work when I want (but in time to get things done) I eat what I want (as long as it is in the fridge) I am a man that does what the wants when he want to.

Okay, back to reality.

Some updates as they pertain to me; I got offered a job in Chicago to run the office we have out there but with everything that is going on in my life, right now is not the time. I wouldn't be able to see my kids like I do now, and that is what is important. I do like to know that on the professional level I am wanted.

I've been driving like a maniac putting on over 1000 miles a week and all I can say is that I have listened to every single cd I own many times over. I don't listen to the radio because of how it goes in and out as well as annoying commercial breaks. I didn't like them when I worked in radio and I don't like them now as a mere listener.

I don't know about women but who does. The amazing woman that I met and I are constantly talking and texting and such. We talk about everything and it is nice to have someone that is going through some of the things that I am, but on the opposite side, to talk to. Is it going to lead to anything other than friendship? I don't know and I'm not going to think about it. Sometimes I think I come into people's lives when they need me and then I go away. I don't mind it, I am such an angel.

This weekend the kids and I are going to visit my sistah in a different state. I am making it an adventure for the kids by taking them out of school early (one of the most awesome things that can be done) so that we can make the trip south and east. We will get to see the new place, see how big boogly has gotten, hopefully meet some new friends for the first time, and just have a blast. I do have a feeling that I won't see the kids too much because, well, UNCLE D and AUNT L whem they adore.

Well, I'm off to travel western PA and enjoy the sights. I might even work a little today.

Amish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers to meeting new friends for the first time.

Oh, wait, nevermind.

Let's save that salut for in person with champagne.

Glad you're headed our way!!