How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cleanliness

Steam cleaning the carpet, scrubbing the bathroom, ironing like a mad man, doing dishes not once but twice, dusting, yeah I am a bit closer to godliness.

Now that my place is clean, it is time to work on my mood. I will admit that I have been in pretty good spirits lately and part of that is because I am not caring too much about what others think. Being a monk, it makes it easy though I will say, I have gotten into dark moods that just really take things out of me. I think part of it is the time of year, part of it is that things are moving forward and I still get stuck in the past.

So, I will sit here eating some ice cream, sweet tooth does show up some times, reading a book that I bought for the kids, listening to what ever comes through the speakers and call it a night. This week coming up is going to be an odd one with things happening at work and Friday I get the kids.

pineapple

No comments: