How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ouch

My knee acted up today when I got out of my office. My back hurt because I left my wallet in my pocket for too long. I have various cuts on my hands from work.

I don't want to give up this job but I might be asked to. It would be a good thing, maybe, if the money is right and the hours are okay. I have heard things, seen sthings and guessed at things for myself with what has happened in the past month at work. I got some sort of confirmation today and it has sent my mind reeling. I know that some people don like what I do, but myabe this is my calling. Maybe I just tend to be good at the jobs I have because of how I am.

I talked to a friend this weekend and she told me that I am still the butt of jokes because I turned down, as it was put at the time, "a sure thing." I was at gathering where I knew very few people, as is often the case, and this one woman was completely wasted and eyeing me up. Was she attractive? Yes she was. Was I a few sheets to the wind? Yes I was. Did I contemplate this "sure thing"? You bet I did. Am I that type of guy? You better believe that I'm not.

I got a double look when I was at work today, actually 2 so that would be one quadruple look? Sometimes I like when things happen to me that don't suck.

socks

No comments: