How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Going South (again)

I will spend 4.5 hrs in the beast tomorrow as I head to work in a place that will take me through parts of my state, parts of WV, parts of MD and parts of WV. Then, when work is done, I will drive that same route back home. My butt will hurt a lot, my back will hurt a lot, my mind will hurt a lot because that much time with yourself makes you a bit crazy.

In my last post, I said that I didn't have friends and it came out wrong. I know that I have them it is just not seeing them around, hanging out with them when I really could use to, and just a feeling of isolation that make me say that and it was never my intention too devalue how I think of people. I'm a guy and I say stupid things.

I am off to bed because long hauls make me tired and I just hope the sun is out tomorrow because I need my vitamin D.

daft punk

No comments: