How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

optimistic

That is how I feel. Sure, things are not all roses and gum drops but I never expected that. It is the little victories that keep me going.

I have 2 great kids that are doing well even though I know somethings aren't that great for them. We spent a good weekend together and while one was under the weather, it was a good time. I miss having them around me all the time so I am thankful that I have the time with them that I do.

I talked to people from my past and present and it was weird because it all happened today. I got an email from a present friend, that I have yet to respond to but that is because I need to get things out of my system first, and I got a few phone calls and txts and wall writes from past friends that are good. I am working on making the past friends present ones. I am odd about things.

I realized that I really need to hit the lottery at this time of year because I can't really work 11hrs + because there isn't enough sunlight to do so and the financial obligations are killing me but I've worked around it before.

After 9 months of solitude and then 1 week of stuff happening, the down time really sucks. Sure, there have been times of talking and spending time with women but being as I am how I am, it becomes talky talk stuff. Sure that is fine at times, but there are times when it is not. (Some stuff is edited because I know who some of the people are that read this) But, I like to think that things are changing.

Happy? Yep, a lot more than I was. Concerned? About a lot of people because they are going through a lot of stuff. Broke? Do I have the tat that I've wanted for just about a year yet? Lonely? At times but I like to think that I'm getting checked out at different places. Clean place? As well as a single guy can have without seeming weird. Being a good dad? God, I hope so because my monkeys need it. Being a good friend? Working on it. Horny? Popeye forearms

shaggy!

No comments: