How my year is going, be it bad or good, how my year is going.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snack crackers

That is what I am munchin on while I type this. They are tasty.

The weather in Western PA is one where things happen in one area and 20 miles away it is different. Today, as I looked out my front door I was able to see many cars slip-sliding around and thus my plans of taking the kids to the flea market were put on hold. Did that ruin our day? Not in the least. The girl decided to stay in her p.j.'s all day and do some crafts and take a nap, and do some dancing and make noise as only a 9 (soon to be 10) year old can. The boy and I watched awesome action flicks, had some nerf battles and ate salad. We surfed the net, had discussions on what it would be like if cars could transform, and laughed in a way that brings tears to your eyes.

I showed them the game of pool that I play, made them do chores (oh yeah, it isn't all fun with dad), got the final design for my next tat solidified and just enjoyed being.

Tomorrow is a new day and we will see what happens.
Take care.




funky science project

No comments: